Saturday, November 27, 2010

And So It Begins.....

Today is Day 1 of the development of Aryn v 3.2.  A little bit o'background is warranted.
-About a month ago I voluntarily said sayonara (or at least catch ya later) to a pretty swell gig. Yes, I am aware of the current state of the economy.
-A week ago I left San Francisco (and the vast majority of my possessions) in my rear view mirror.  SF is truly, without a doubt, one of the world's greatest cities.
-I left a guy in the rear view as well.  Tear.
-Today I finished unpacking my stuff in my place of temporary residence--my childhood bedroom.  Sexy.

And so, my quest towards fitness and general balance begins.  I'm pretty sure most of the time it's gonna suck.  HOWEVER, some entertaining posts are a sure thing.

Lookin forward to sharing the ups and downs of the journey with ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment