Monday, January 23, 2012

Over Achiever

Well, it's official.  I am an over achiever.

Apparently, the average cruise traveler gains 5 lbs a week while on the high seas.  In a not so shocking turn of events, I managed to best that..by 100%.  That's right--10 lbs in 7 days.  Do I get a gold star or something?

Clearly time to get back to real life.

And by real life, I DO NOT mean the "wedding diet."  If I am asked if I am on a "wedding diet" one more time, I will, I dunno...do something that represents how annoyed I am.

Changing my lifestyle habits to squeeze into a white dress for 4 hours that will only look good on a size 4 anyway, seems futile, stupid, and maddening.

Resuming my lifestyle change so that I get to live a long, full life with my soonish-to-be-husband seems to make much more sense.  A better motivator.

That yard long frozen drink thing that somehow appeared in my hand a couple of times over sure was tasty, though......

No comments:

Post a Comment