Monday, March 5, 2012

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good:-I am back to writing this blog, which just may indicate my quest towards general fitness, health, and well-being has resumed. 
-I am still down a significant amount from where I began.
-I remembered my Weight Watchers log in when I tried it for the first time today in many, many moons.
-I genuinely enjoyed all of the embibing I have partaken in, since, oh, late November or so.
-The Valentine's Day candy is gone.
-I went out with a dim sum, g&t, queso, cupcake filled bang.

The Bad:
-My "skinny jeans" can no longer accomodate my not-so-skinny ass.
-I should be down like 150 lbs by down.  Yeah, definitely not.
-People have stopped saying to me "Aryn, you are looking SOOOO GREAT!" Hmmm...wonder if that means something......
-I'm not sure I remember the way to the gym.
-The Valentine' Day candy did not get thrown out or otherwise magically disappear.

The Ugly:
Refer to the above

1 comment: