Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Mission: Accomplished

I'd really love to end this year where I ended last year.  At face value, making zero progress in the span of a year is hardly a lofty goal.  Especially for someone who uprooted her entire existence in the name of progress.

But, reality is reality.

I wrapped up 2011 down 64 lbs...and found myself 50 lbs heavier than that low by mid-2012.

It is what it is.

And though I started my greatest life challenge thus far going for the gold, I will be elated with the bronze.

When it comes down to it, that means dropping an average of 11 lbs a month through November.

July goes in the win column--a 10.8 lb win.

So I start my August 2012 quest--with my head hanging slightly and my closet hanging fully with clothes that should fit but don't.

In the words of one of my mentors....ONWARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment