Friday, August 17, 2012

Seriously?!? SER-I-OUS-LY?!?

I am sooooo frustrated that it is unlikely I will successfully muster witty repartee.

I busted my ass last week.

Ate 2 bites at a cooking-themed bachelorette party.  Ate nothing at a chocolate-themed shower.  Passed up rivers of vino.  Turned my nose up a mountain of oreos and 2 tortes that somehow made their way into our pantry.  Downed more green smoothie than I care to remember.  And hit the elliptical 5 days.

And what's the payoff?!?  Nada.  Zero.  Zilch.  Not an ounce lighter.

Now, my beloved, on the other hand.  He must have connections with the gods that turn oreos into kale.  Somehow 88 oreos in 4 days + not one minute of exertion outside of waddling to the pantry= down 3 lbs.

How is this even possible?!?!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Ok but remember all that eliptical is building muscule, which is more dense than non-muscle (18% if you are being picky). It is entirely possible, nay probable, to lose inches but not pounds. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete