Monday, January 17, 2011

Blackjack!

Statistically speaking, January 17 (today) is the most depressing day of the year.  According to the radio jock I heard it from, it's something about Christmas bills being due, bad weather with no end in sight, and the holiday cheer having officially worn off.

I woke up this mornin having a similar view.  Today is gyno day--which therefore makes it my least favorite day of the year.  Add to that a romp on the elliptical, a trip to the trainer, and a stop to weigh in, and you've got the January 17 blues.

And so, I grumbled through my early am rendezvous with the elliptical followed by my weekly one on one time with the scale.

Only, this time when the cards flipped--BLACKJACK!

In a truly shocking turn of events, I managed to drop 7.2 lbs last week-a 21 lb loss total.   How crazy is that!!!!!!!

So, today I will waltz into the gynecologist with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.  And when she asks how things have been going, I just might shout "blackjack!"

No comments:

Post a Comment