Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Consequences

I'll start this tale with its unhappy ending--I GAINED .2 (point two) pounds last week.

This is the first time in 15 weeks that the scale has not moved in the right direction.

I'm bummed.  But I also totally get it.

Last week I.....
-trained only once
-had a few drinks a few more times than once
-ate Mexican twice
-ate dim sum once

When I laundry list it, it seems amazing that I pretty much stayed flat.

What is truly remarkable is that I feel the point two pounds all over my body.  I swear I see it in my (insert any body part here).  My clothes are tighter--no really.

Ok, maybe my body hasn't changed for the negative--but the feeling of such was enough to push me out of bed before dawn this morning and to the trainer.

This is a story that WILL NOT be repeated next week.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck this week, hoping for a happy post next week!

    ReplyDelete