Friday, December 17, 2010

In the Groove

I pulled my neck.  NAPPING.  Yes, I said it.  I work out 8+ times per week, and the way I injure myself is whilst in blissful slumber.

I clearly seem to be adjusting to my new lifestyle nicely.  In addition to the aforementioned, my day looks like this:

(1) hour dealing with the dogs
(1) hour with the trainer
(2) hours napping
(3) hours watching tv
(1) hour at coffee with friends
(1/2) hour at the gym
(2) hours at happy hour/ dinner
(4) hours doing misc. hygiene/ eating/ transportation related items
remainder....sleeping!

I could get used to this!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aryn,
    I'm a friend of your mom. Hope you don't mind my following your blog. I'm also trying to lose a lot of weight and to get healthy again after several years of major illness. I follow my daughters' blogs, thus the Mom nickname. Hope to meet you soon.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete