Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Routine

Well, folks.....looks like I've found myself somewhat of a routine: elliptical 6 days a week+ parking (park walking) 3 days a week+ taste free eating.  Ok, so the last part isn't 100% true, but is fairly accurate; esp. as compared to the Diners, Drive Ins and Dives tour from SF to Houston that immediately preceded this quest.  Now THAT was a good time.

The routine is certainly kicking my ass---I'm equally certain that it's in a good way.  Not that I'm enjoying it mind you--it's sorta like going to the dentist.

Now that I'm on my way to being all set with the healthy habit thing, perhaps I should figure out what to do with the other 22 hours of the day.

Just the thought wears me out--I think I'll leave that for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment